Bleaberry Haws. Torver High Common
This is a circle of uncertain status, it is thought that it may have had an internal cairn or barrow. It measures 5.2 metres by 4 metres in diameter.
The Beacon. The Enclosure
This embanked stone circle is of uncertain status and measures 29.9 metres by 27.4 metres in diameter. There are a reported 10 stones at the site.
Bleasdale. Bleasdale Stone Circle This circle originally consisted of Oak posts. Radio Carbon Dating for one of the posts suggested a date between 1900 to 1720 BC. The 11 Oak posts are now marked by concrete pillars and the circle measures 45 metres in diameter. It is sited in a plantation and the site also consists of a turf barrow 11 metres across and 1 metre high.
Turton. Stone Circles, North of Egerton
This site consists of 2 stone circles and outlying stones. The Northern circle measures 15.5 metres in diameter and consisting of 6 or 7 stones all under one metre high. Although ruined it is still recognisable. Both stone circles are 320 metres above sea level. Approximately 12 metres SW is an outlying stone. Continuing SW is the second circle which is made up of 2 concentric rings. The outer circle is 11 metres and the inner 9.6 metres in diameter. Rubble has been found between the stones with more stones in the centre leading to the assumption that it is probably a ruined ring cairn covering a burial site.
Although ruined it is still recognisable. It is thought to be an embanked circle with an entrance. The circle itself measures 12.8 metres in diameter. Not shown on O/S maps.
Worsthorne with Hurstwood. Stone circle (& round Barrow) Hamdeldren Pasture (Nr Burnley)
This stone circle is now destroyed. No known measurement or description can be found upon investigation and does appear on O/S maps.
Ring stones Hill. North of Catlow Brook
Now destroyed no recorded measurements or description can be found. Does not appear on O/S maps
This circle is of uncertain status and measures 4.6 metres in diameter. It is believed to have been excavated in 1887 when an urn and a flint battle axe were found.